- real-time heart rate data over ANT+®
- comfortable, adjustable, washable soft strap
- connect to ANT+® compatible fitness equipment
- connect to Concept2 PM5, PM4 monitors
- long lasting battery
Garmin ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor Transmitter with Belt
Connects by ANT+ with all Concept2 PM5 and PM4 monitors
Not compatible with PM3, PM2 or PM2+ monitors
Get a quality workout with Garmin ANT+ heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working.
The front part of the strap contains the heart rate module and is made of flexible plastic. The part of the strap that goes around your back is made of a soft fabric and is adjustable to your size.
Use and care of the heart rate monitor is a snap. Once it's paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time. The fabric of the strap can be removed and hand-washed as often as needed.
Item Dimensions LxWxH 3 x 2.74 x 2.5 inches
Item Weight 0.08 Kilograms
Sensor Type Temperature
Battery Description Lithium-Ion
Connection Tech ANT+
- Compatible With The Edge 305Hr And The Edgecad
- Heart Beats Per Minute Wirelessly Transmitted to the Forerunner 50
- Effectively Tracks and Records your Heart Rate While you Workout
- Provides Instant Feedback about How Hard your Heart is Working
- 0.35 Lbs (WxLxH) 2.5" x 3.0" x 2.74"
- Water Resistance: 32.9 ft (10 m)*
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F–122°F (-10°C–50°C)**
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol
- Range: 3 m
*Does not transmit heart rate data to your device while swimming.
**In cold conditions, wear warm clothing to keep the heart rate monitor close to your body temperature.
1x Garmin ANT+ Heart Rate Transmitter